Colony in field next to farm house, about 1000 feet south of where the original location coordinates are, near intersection with South Flynn Road. Field dominated by wheat-like graminoids and milk thistle. Males and females were foraging together in colony area, males also seen foraging or perching about 100 yards from the colony on other side of farm house near barns. No water nearby seen, except farm house had a covered cistern or well, and a dried creek with green riparian vegetation was about a mile away. No grain silos nearby, but farmers likely had feed (grain, hay) stored for their horses.